BetterCurly blog is 10 years old now

Hi to everyone who might be reading this.

It's been two years since I've written something here.
A lot of things happened to me since then.
I think I've changed a lot: physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally... yes, huge changes.

I am actually trying hard to write something here.
The writer's block is so true in me and actually, I also lost my passion for a lot of things.

But I am here now.
Fighting.
I am still taking a lot of sunset photos.




And now, I'd want to encourage you, whoever you are, that you are cared for and loved.

2020 is a challenging year for all people in the world but we are still here.
I believe that better days are coming.

I've prayed to the Lord a lot of time to take away all the pains and misery, but tonight as I am writing this, God makes me remember of the apostle Paul's plea to him. He pleaded three times to take away that 'thorn in the flesh' but God didn't. Not because He was not able but because He had a purpose and the apostle was able to understand it. God said to him, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."



10 years ago, I was not a fan of change. If you know me so well, you'll discover that I am a person of following rules. Even my writing and art style is rigid, I think.

However, for all the things I've experienced since 2010, thank God that I grew and I am still in process today. So now, I understand why changes must happen for there is a season for everything. Nothing is permanent but, as a believer of Christ, I believe that God Almighty is the same, yesterday, today, and forever. So I can trust in Him. I can depend on His Word and promises. He cares for you and me because He loves us.

10 years.. and I am still here.
10 years...and I am excited about the adventures I should take soon.
10 years...and I am writing again. I just let myself type all the thoughts and I won't edit this after I finish, I like this to be raw and I want to preserve it.
10 years...and I am thankful for this blog which became an extension of myself.
And I'd like to thank my friends who supported this blog and believed in me.






My 2nd time joining a group exhibit at PWU with my MFAD classmates ✨ It was an awesome experience in creating an artwork related to your childhood. The topic assigned to me is about a childhood dream and this artwork is my interpretation. * I used the agamograph technique because I wanted to show that whoever I am, whatever I have, and wherever I am now is the result of everything I’ve experienced in my younger years. It’s only by God’s grace that I am living my dream as a college instructor now. And He’s not done with me yet. I am a work in progress. And so is everyone. 🌸 The title of my work is “Kinder” for I was in that level when I realized that I want to be like my teacher. I drew myself on a paper wearing a teacher’s uniform and she saw it then showed my artwork to other teachers that day. 🖼 Anyway, our exhibit titled “SeeSaw SawSee” runs until Saturday, March 23 at JCB Gallery at PWU Manila. It’s open to everyone ✨ 👩🏽‍🦱 👩‍🏫 #bettercurly👸🏽 #pwumfadexhibit #mfad #pwumanila #art #artgallery #createmorewholeheartedly #agamograph #childhood
A post shared by M A D Z M A D A J E (@bettercurly) on


So back to you, who is reading this: you're still alive and that's the proof that there's still hope.
I'd like to hear from you, listen to you, speak to you, and maybe someday-- I will write about your story of darkness and redemption. 

Find me. Send me a message.

Love, BetterCurly


P.S.

Will you take time to listen this fresh song by Retrogade Rocket, titled Distance?



If I could take a rocket
I would fly and bridge the distance
Coordinates, location
You said they don’t really matter
A solar flare will take me there
If this is a fleeting orbit
I’m glad that our worlds eclipsed

Comments