12th curly word of 21 (DREAM)

DAY 12.DREAM (11:06PM)

This is the product of watching Inception movie. My college friends watched it a while ago and we really enjoyed the superb visual and sound effects, great performance of each actors and a very interesting twist in the story.

And I could not get over the following lines…

Cobb: Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
Eames: You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
Cobb: I had my time with you. I have to let you go.

The latter line struck me big time. I felt some guilt and loneliness at the same time but with positivity. "This is it", I thought... "these words could contribute to 21-day getting better project". I am evident of holding too much memory my curly brain could ever contain and I put different faces inside the box for a very long time. But I have to free, I have to go on.



I could dream awake as much I would like to
Then have all happy endings work together
But I have no control all through slumber
I wanted to embrace each pieces of memory without end
And this I know would drag me to misery
So help me choose waking up and survive in reality
Because I do not desire to be lost in wonderland anymore

by Madz Madaje

Comments