POEMATIC: 09.09.10 inside of me, can you find a beat?


A dictionary is now too thick for me to flip
Words stop flowing due to burning dreams
I am suddenly unable to express my way of thinking
My voice would love to scream but it could not
I am finding myself back, I want to
But courage left me on my knees
Again, I fail opening my lips and speak
Help me find my sanity out of real world’s iniquity


[words by Madz Madaje]


"So Carry Me, I'm just a dead man... Lying on the carpet, Can't find a heartbeat
Make me breathe,
I want to be a new man...
Tired of the old one, Out with the old plan"
~ Jars of Clay - Dead Man

Comments

  1. Is this poetry? Or the lyrics of the song? It reads very much like rock music. So much angst.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Fickle Cattle...
    the paragraph at the top is a poetry made by me
    while the one below is a part of the Jars of Clay's Dead Man song :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment