MUST DO THIS HOLY WEEK 2011


1.       Pray. Thank God for giving His only Son to save His people from DEATH because of SIN
2.       Pray. Praise God for He works marvelously in our lives and we live favorably until now
3.       Pray. Ask God for forgiveness for all offenses and say sorry to every single one we hurt
4.       Pray. Forget the pain people had caused you
5.       Start my spiritual journal! A journal where I will write my favorite Bible verses, my reflections and I choose to write positive things only.
6.       Tomorrow… go to Potipot, Zambales with my loved ones! Snorkeling paraphernalia and underwater, all ready!

photo via philippinesbudgettravel.com

7.       Thursday-Friday… take pictures, play with my beautiful nieces and nephew, write to my journal, eat, rest, swim and take pictures again!!!!!!
8.       On Friday night… blog about our Potipot experience
9.       On Saturday morning, Tofi to take a bath
10.   On Saturday afternoon, spruce up my space (will try to follow Decor8’s 8 Ideas on Interior Styling)
11.   On Saturday night / Sunday afternoon… time to make DIY notebook jackets!
12.   On Easter Sunday, attend the worship service in the morning! Be early to church, will help the Sunday School teachers assist the kids who will perform a song/dance number
13.   Sunday night… laundry.
14.   Sunday night… Pray. Thank God for everything. Praise Him for His goodness. Write to journal. Sleep…. Get ready / set my heart for Monday! Yey!

I pray… that God will lead me… Whenever all my to-do(s) are to change, I know it’s for better.

Even so, I have noticed one thing, at least, that is good. It is good for people to eat, drink, and enjoy their work under the sun during the short life God has given them, and to accept their lot in life. ~ Ecclesiastes 5:18

Comments