Curly Listening 12.09.12 Jenny and Tyler

Just few weeks ago, I learned about this amazing and cute couple Jenny and Tyler Somers based in Nashville. I was busy looking for more songs by Mac Powell from Third Day band when I got to hear his song “Carry Me” with Jenny and Tyler for backing vocals. I got interested to Jenny’s voice and tried to hear a song from her with her husband, it was so easy to like them and I kept on clicking for more tracks to hear and enjoy. 

Anyway Jenny & Tyler are Christian artists too and they write their own songs -- very uplifting and relaxing at the same time, grab your hot choco when you play these tracks “Faint Not” “This is just so beautiful” and “Little Balloon” which are my personal favorites. The couple is kinda like She & Him with indie impression then add the warmth of Leigh Nash and Mat Kearney’s voice... plus as they play live – they sound like Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova at Once movie.

see video here via Youtube and click photo for larger view
Hope to hear new songs from them – they are just so lovely together. By the way, some of their songs are available to download for free, visit them at jennyandtyler.com

Comments