Thankful for 2012, thank God!

It’s nearly 12 o’clock and it’s time to display the 2013 calendar. Let me finish this year with a BIG THANK YOU to our GOOD GOD who’s been really faithful, loving and kind to me. I’m unworthy, lacking and imperfect. I made many mistakes this 2012 and I really had struggles with self-control, patience and gentleness. But I am really blessed for the conviction from the Holy Spirit so I could ask for forgiveness right away. 

THANK YOU LORD for sticking with my family. Throughout the tough moments when we were adjusting from the absence of Tatay – You were there and still here. We witnessed Your miracles and how amazing You are. 


And so this 2013, we still believe in miracles and that dreams do come true as long we have faith in You. You said that “with man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” (Matthew 19:26). I remember my first resolution for 2012 and it’s about not putting You in a box for God is SOVEREIGN – the King of kings and Lord of lords! Of course, You did not fail me and will never ever fail me and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)


So once again, THANK YOU LORD for being patient with me. I am excited to witness more of your miracles, learn Your way and know Your will.



Teach me to care more and give love for others. Change my heart, teach me to seek Your kingdom first and let Your will be done. Amen.




Nova by Hillsong United, live in Miami.
How great is Your love / How great are Your ways / There's nothing we want more /
But to live for You God

Comments