Random Roundup: Joy and Wisdom

I've been struggling with procrastination and insomnia for some time now. There are a lot of thoughts inside my head but I could not express it through actions. There were moments when I feel down and then peaceful up to totally blank. My brand new mistake was to aggravate the gloominess by watching a teledrama with a very heartbreaking ending, ugh, it’s Absolute Boyfriend’s fault actually hehe =P But since I have a God who’s always watching over me – He’s able to twist things and bring my joy back.

Here are some images I just repinned from A. Morales’ Wise Quotes board – these actually help me to feel better tonight and rethink many things.


Anyway, so Pinterest applied its new look recently and so was Facebook. As these social media pages are reinventing their looks then we humans should also find time and ways to improve ourselves as well. I believe we can always ask the Lord to help us since He’s our great Creator and Master.


Psalm 51:6-8 (NIV)

6 Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
    you taught me wisdom in that secret place.
7 Cleanse me with hyssop (holy herb), and I will be clean;
    wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
    let the bones you have crushed rejoice.


Comments