Manila Sound Vision

Yes, it's Manila Design Week 2010! And I was not able to attend Graphika Manila or even see runway shows and exhibits under this program. But my officemates and I went to Cubao Expo for Manila Sound Vision. It’s my first time at Cubao X (former Marikina Shoe Expo). I enjoyed looking at different stores but most were already closed that night. But we tried to enter some shops and discover some of their cute and funky finds. Everything’s so interesting out there and we’ll surely come back to a place where creative juices overflow and comfort is effortless to stumble on. Thanks Bogzz, Mimi, Verns and Don for last Friday night!
[photos via cellphone camera; my legendary Nikon CoolPix S210 was broken, few hours before the event, I accidentally dropped it huhuhu]

Comments

  1. Manila Design Week sounds like it's amazing. :-)

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment