7-UPs: Your 2012 Resolutions


While everyone's busy preparing their 2012 resolutions, here's a list of resolutions e-mailed by AGAPE LOVE DIVINE MINISTRIES, called “7-UPS” and originally authored by Miss Corinne (see her comment below this 2013) and this has nothing to do with the soft drink. 

These 7-UPS fall under the heading of attitudes and actions with divine love.

1.WAKE UP 2.DRESS-UP 3.SHUT-UP 4.STAND-UP 5.LOOK-UP 6.REACH-UP 7.LIFT-UP
click here for larger view and free to download

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans  to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
[Jeremiah 29:11]

Comments

  1. Hi, my name is Corinne.

    I wanted to let you know the story behind the 7 UP’s.

    This was created about 11 years ago with SCRIPTURES, including the TITLE, by me.

    My mom had the 7 actual rules. I typed them and spiritually doctored them by adding Scriptures.
    I did not put my name on it. I sent it to people on my e-mail list. Ever since then,
    I have every so often received it as a forward. I googled the 7 UP’s and stumbled upon your
    web site.

    Well, I just wanted to let you know who the author is.

    It is amazing how far God can make one little home-created e-mail travel.
    Every time I receive the forward from someone or see a web site with it, I giggle and thank God for His sense of humor and sovereign control!

    ~ Corinne ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ms Corinne! It's really nice to hear directly from you the background of 7 UPs. I also received this via email from Agape but now I learn that you're the author. Thank you for letting me know. I'll edit this entry for you.
      Spreading this and God's Word is indeed amazing. This set of tips truly inspires and touches so many people around the world. The good Lord will surely bless you because of this and I believe, you already received some :) Have a nice day!

      Delete

Post a Comment