How to have a Happy and Blessed Birthday: Part 1

Just got home from Kitchie Nadal's gig at Conspiracy Bar and Garden Cafe located on Visayas Avenue, Quezon City.


My first time to attend a gig, come to a bar, go solo to a place I am not familiar with and see Kitchie performed live! Yey! All these experiences were my birthday gifts to myself. One more day to go and I will turn 25. I pray that the Lord would protect me and guide me all the way.


Kitchie and her band performed great and I love the new songs they played. I am blessed through their music.


More pictures to follow!!!


Time to sleep, it's 2:49 AM already and will go to work later!!!

Comments

  1. adventure with God on the side? great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, with God! anyway, ite suggested to invite you to go with me but i was sure you're not available that night and kitchie started super late na, kawawa kids mo kung wait ka din nila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment