[POSTPONED] Living in the Wonder, Tommy Walker Live in Manila Concert

BAMA Events Production just announced the postponement of Tommy Walker's benefit concert, "Living in the Wonder", which was first scheduled on November 11, 2014 at SM MOA Arena.

This is sad news but the event will be rescheduled to a better date and hopefully on a weekend night next year. Checkout the full announcement via the event's official FB page (click here).


While we wait for the event to happen, we can listen to Tommy Walker's music online. Well here's his latest upload, "I Love the Lord" lyric video at Youtube. I believe this is inspired by Psalm 116:1 "I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; He heard my cry for mercy. Because He turned his ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live".

 


A blessed weekend everyone!

Comments